Registration Fees and Categories
Registration Fees (in EUR).
Fees that apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
ESID Member *
ESID Member Junior**
High Income Countries
Middle Income Countries (Upper and Lower)
Low Income Countries
Deadline for registration: October 7, 2020
Educational Day Only
SUPER EARLY fee
UNTIL aUGUST 10, 2020
please contact Natalie Helena (firstname.lastname@example.org) for registration
FROM august 11 to September 8
from september 9
* Become an ESID member 2020/2021 to benefit from preferential rates – visit www.esid.org. ESID Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2020/2021 prior to registering to the meeting. For more information on ESID membership please visit www.esid.org or contact the ESID Membership Services at email@example.com. In order to benefit from ESID Membership reduced rates please apply for membership at least 5 days (Mon – Fri) prior to the registration deadline.
** ESID Member Junior – Reduced fee for:
– Members under 35 years of age (please indicate your date of birth and upload a copy of your ID)
– Members between 35 and 40 years of age who are still in training (please indicate your date of birth and upload a copy of your ID)
*** INGID Member – In order to obtain the special fee for nurses, please login with the email address you used for your INGID registration and family/surname you have used on your application for enrolling to INGID Membership. Please refer to the World Bank’s Country Classification to find your country’s income level classification
**** IPOPI Members: please contact Natalie Helena for registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for registered participants include:
- Access all presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the meeting digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster online consultations.
- Join the debate. During a live-streamed or recorded session, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Visit the online exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
(Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required)
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESID 2020 Congress, Birminghem (Account Holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank code: 4835
SWIFT No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-213
IBAN No: CH84 0483 5150 0934 9221 3
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including August 11, 2020 – full refund
- Cancellations received from August 12 until September 9, 2020 – 50% refund
- From September 10, 2020 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the ESID 2020 registration department at email@example.com
ESID 2020 Registration Department
Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 229069145 ext. 296
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140