ESID 2022 Travel Grant
The European Society for Immunodeficiencies offers 10 travel grants of up to €1000 EUR each for Junior ESID Members. Each travel grant is aimed to help covering awardee’s travel expenses and registration fee.
To be eligible for a travel grant you must:
- be under 40 years old (but age will not be an absolute limit).
- submit at least one abstract to the Meeting.
- be an ESID Junior member – Join Here
Application for the travel grant is done through abstract submission system. Before you begin, please prepare the following documents:
- A statement what your career goals are. Word limit is 500 words.
- A curriculum vitae (resume) and a short list of publications and / or meeting presentations.
- A letter of support from your Head of Department or similar. It must be written in English and signed accordingly.
- A completed travel grant application form – available here.
The selection process will be done by the travel grants committee after the regular abstracts submission deadline. Successful applicants will be selected based on the quality of their applications and abstracts.
Notifications to applicants will be sent in July 2022.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, 10 May 2022.
For any queries regarding travel grants do not hesitate to contact us at ESID 2022: Travel Grants.