Registration Fees in EURO (Fees apply to payments received prior to the deadlines):
The fees include VAT (21%)
ESID Member *
ESID Member Junior**
Local Nurses One Day Only****
Educational Day Only
Networking Event - ESID Member Junior Rate
Up to and including july 3, 2019
july 4, 2019 – august 28, 2019
From august 29, 2019
* Become an ESID member 2018/2019 to benefit from preferential rates -visit www.esid.org. ESID Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2018/2019 prior to registering to the Congress. For more information on ESID membership please visit www.esid.org or contact the ESID Membership Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to benefit from ESID Membership reduced rates – please apply for membership at least 5 days (Mon – Fri) prior to registration deadline
** ESID Junior Member – Reduced fee for:
– Members under 35 years of age (please indicate your date of birth and upload a copy of your ID)
– Members between 35 and 40 years of age who are still in training (please indicate your date of birth and upload a copy of your ID)
*** INGID Member – In order to obtain the special fee for nurses, a status approval letter must be uploaded during the online registration process.
**** In order to obtain the special fee for Nurse, a status approval letter must be uploaded during the online registration process
FEES FOR MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
• Participation in all scientific sessions
• All printed Meeting material
• An Invitation to the Welcome Reception
• Entrance to the Exhibition
• Refreshments as per times scheduled in the scientific programme
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required
Please make drafts in EUR only payable to:
Account Name: ESID 2019 Congress, Brussels (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-158
IBAN Number: CH17 0483 5150 0934 9215 8
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
• Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
• Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
• Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
• Cancellations received up and including Thursday, July 4, 2019 – full refund.
• Cancellations received from Friday, July 5 until Thursday, August 29, 2019 -50% will be refunded.
• After Friday, August 30, 2019 – no refund will be made.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
ESID 2019 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 ext. 274
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140