Instructions for Posters and E-Poster Presenters
There are 2 types of poster presentations:
E-Poster Discussions: Abstracts selected for this category will be available electronically at the E-Poster stations. A designated date and time for presentation will be assigned to each abstract. You will not need to print and bring to Gothenburg a paper poster. It will be essential for you to prepare your E-Poster in time and upload it by the requested deadline (To be provided in due course).
Poster Display: Abstracts selected for this category will be available on poster boards (Exhibition area) in 2 shifts. Abstracts selected for Poster Display are also required to upload their posters electronically. The posters will be available for viewing at the E-Poster stations throughout the Meeting. There is no designated time for presentations in this category.
- It is recommended that you stand at your Poster during the coffee and lunch breaks.
- You will be sent an e-mail a few days before the meeting with your Poster Board #. In addition, there will be a Poster Helpdesk onsite to check your board #.
The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style.
Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
Double-sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
Shift 1: TBA
Shift 2: TBA
Preparations for your E-poster
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters via email.
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com